Data we collect and store
In order to deliver our services, Moore Fuller Consulting Ltd often need to collect basic data so that we can communicate with you: your full name, email address, place of work or study.
This data is stored by us while you are in receipt of services.
Moore Fuller Consulting Ltd continue to store your data in certain circumstances:
- where you have signed up to a mailing list or agreed to receive ongoing communication from us via other channels
- where your place of work or study is the paying client, so we can maintain records of service delivery
Sharing your data
Circumstances under which Moore Fuller Consulting Ltd may share your data:
- where other parties are involved in our service delivery and need to communicate with you
- with your place of work or study where they are the paying client and already have access to your details (name, email address)
- where you have attended an event and we have specified that your data (name, email address, place of work or study) will be collected and shared with the paying client
We will not share your data with anyone else without obtaining your permission.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please email us
Using our services may require you to use online tools or platforms (such as, but not limited to: Affinity, Slack, Zoom). These providers will have their own privacy and data policies. It is your responsibility to understand and accept these policies. Moore Fuller Consulting Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility in association with data and privacy policies of other organisations.